A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Desjardins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Desjardins is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desjardins
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Desjardins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Forbes Desjardins MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Simon F. Desjardins practice?
- Dr. Simon Desjardins has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Desjardins practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.