A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Dixon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from University Of Auckland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Dixon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dixon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Simon R. Dixon practice?
Dr. Simon Dixon practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodhaven, MI.
See Royal Oak Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Royal Oak Cardiologists.