A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Dixon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from University Of Auckland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Dixon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dixon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Simon R. Dixon practice?
Dr. Simon Dixon practices Cardiovascular Disease near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodhaven, MI.
See Royal Oak Cardiologists.