A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Durcan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Durcan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durcan graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Durcan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Philip Durcan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Simon P. Durcan practice?
- Dr. Simon Durcan has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Durcan practices Anesthesiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Anesthesiologists.