A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Edelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Edelstein, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelstein graduated from Monash University, Clayton.
Dr. Edelstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Plainview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edelstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Simon M. Edelstein practice?
Dr. Simon Edelstein practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Radiologists.