A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Edelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Edelstein, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelstein graduated from Monash University, Clayton.
Dr. Edelstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Plainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon M Edelstein BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Simon M. Edelstein practice?
- Dr. Simon Edelstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Edelstein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Radiologists.