A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Gewolb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Gewolb is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Gewolb, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gewolb graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Gewolb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- St Francis Hosp, Evanston, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Gewolb MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Simon Gewolb practice?
- Dr. Simon Gewolb has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Gewolb practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.