A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Hall, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon J Hall MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Simon J. Hall practice?
- Dr. Simon Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Hall practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.