highly recommend Dr. Simon Humpries show details highly recommend Dr. Simon Humpries
Jan 16th, 2013

My father has dementia and I have to attend all his appts. The staff & Dr. Humphries is extremely understanding & supportive of the situation. Dr. Humphries has taken his own time to speak with me phone/person individually about the disease, what to expect etc...he's been like a private support group

Long Time Patient, - Excellent Doctor show details Long Time Patient, - Excellent Doctor
Oct 19th, 2011

I have had times when I was needed to be seen on an urgent basis and he squeezed me in or cut his lunch time short so he could see me. He is always so careful to ask "have we addressed all of your concerns today" He take whatever time is needed and is an excellent diagnostician. Getting refills at the pharmacy when they need to call the doctors office is usually done the same day. He is professional yet personable.

Dec 10th, 2009

Dr.Humphries had been new to dealing with patient who suffered from hiv/aids, and seemed eager to help out in any way he could to acquire knowledge in this fieldHis bedside manner was very interesting to say, while his house calls always made me wanting him to come back for more.