Learn more about Dr. Simon Kangavari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Kangavari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Kangavari, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kangavari graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Kangavari has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kangavari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Simon Kangavari practice?
Dr. Simon Kangavari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Cardiologists.