Learn more about Dr. Simon Kangavari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Kangavari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Kangavari, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kangavari graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Kangavari has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Kangavari MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Simon Kangavari practice?
- Dr. Simon Kangavari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Simon Kangavari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Cardiologists.