Learn more about Dr. Simon Kangavari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Kangavari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kangavari
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kangavari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Kangavari, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kangavari graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Kangavari has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Kangavari MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Simon Kangavari practice?
- Dr. Simon Kangavari has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Kangavari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.