The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Simon Kao
Dr. Simon Kao, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Kao is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital. Dr. Kao has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Simon Kao has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
Dr. Simon Kao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Georges El-Khoury
Iowa City, IA 0 mi44
Dr. Leonel Vasquez
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi27
Dr. Christine Walsh
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Iowa City, IA 0 mi8