A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Keushkerian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Keushkerian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Keushkerian, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keushkerian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Keushkerian has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keushkerian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Simon M. Keushkerian practice?
Dr. Simon Keushkerian practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.