Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Simon Knopf
Dr. Simon Knopf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pawtucket, RI, with other offices in Woonsocket, RI and Joliet, IL (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Knopf is affiliated with Landmark Medical Center-Woonsocket Unit, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Simon Knopf has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...