Dr. Simon Kotlyar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Simon Kotlyar?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Simon Kotlyar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 22nd, 2016

investor

Dr. Kotlyar performed fantastic surgery on a gum laceration. He and his nurse could not have been more attentive, focused and helpful through my one hour stay there. He was extremely thorough, very honest about what he could and could not do, and gave me specific, very rational instructions ahead. I feel VERY fortunate to have him as my ER doctor. Telluride is lucky to have him there.

July 26th, 2015

Terrible Terrible (Doctor)

I saw him instead of my normal doctor because I moved 6 hours away from my old doc and i asked to get a prescription refill on a script i need to take everyday. I ran out a few days earlier so was going through withdraws and couldnt find General Practictioner in this small town for another few weeks. He told me it was my fault because I got myself addicted to the script i was put on, then told me my old doc could mail me it which i was told by my old doc that is illegal and he can't do that. Which is why i was seeing dr. simon in the first place! By then end of the appointment he said if i want i could schedule an appointment with a mental health doc to see if they will refill it or drive back to my town 6 hours away to get my hand written script. I couldn't believe it. Ive never done anything wrong and am just trying to do what I'm told to do to get my medication and he made me feel like nothing but a criminal. Before i left the nurse tells me sorry and to take Benadryl until my next appointment with a General Practitioner. I'm not sure why I was treated so poorly but it honestly brought tears to my eyes when i got to my car. And the script is for adderall by the way, not the most dangerous prescription by any means. and which I've been on for 2 years now and it's a life changer for me in college and work. But now I'm suppose to be on benedryl for 3 weeks untill i get my 15mg twice a day written to me by a different doc. I don't recommend seeing him. Save yourself the time.

May 10th, 2017