A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Koyfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koyfman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Koyfman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Koyfman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Simon Koyfman practice?
- Dr. Simon Koyfman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Simon Koyfman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians and Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.