A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sx Lavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sx Lavi, Adult & Pediatric Reconstructive Spinal Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center
- Jaqueline Perry Institute, Rancho Los Amigos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sx Lavi DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Sx Lavi practice?
- Dr. Sx Lavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sx Lavi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons and Los Angeles Surgeons.