A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Lavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Lavi, Adult & Pediatric Reconstructive Spinal Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center
- Jaqueline Perry Institute, Rancho Los Amigos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Lavi DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Simon Lavi practice?
- Dr. Simon Lavi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Simon Lavi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Downey Orthopedic Surgeons and Downey Surgeons.