A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Law is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Law
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Law Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Law, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Law has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Kingfai Law MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Simon K. Law practice?
- Dr. Simon Law has 2 office locations.
Dr. Simon Law practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.