A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Law is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Law, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Law has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Kingfai Law MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Simon K. Law practice?
- Dr. Simon Law has 2 office locations.
Dr. Simon Law practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.