Dr. Simon Levit Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2014

R.I.P, Dr. Levit

Dr. Levit was a great doctor, patron of the arts and baseball, a good man, and I miss him. But doesn't it matter that he died, in 2009?

February 28th, 2012

Best

May 12th, 2010

Dr. Simon Levit is the Best Doctor in Tulsa

Dr Levit is what all physicians should aspire to become. He cares about his patients and speaks the honest truth. If I was looking for one doctor to be my health care patient advocate in a hospital it would be Dr Levit.Also, in my opinion he orders necessary test and does not go on witch hunts. Our problem as his patients is when he retires we will not find another doctor of his like. He broke the mold when he became a doctor. Wish he taught medicine to the new breed of corporate medicine and their physicians who ask "how high" when insurance companies tell them to jump.Outside of Dr. Levit I have more faith in my Veterinarians than the new breed of doctors. Lucky to have him looking after me. I know he listens.

Type 2 Diabetes