A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Li is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Li, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Li has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Li MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Simon Li practice?
- Dr. Simon Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Li practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Internists, Valhalla Pediatricians, and Valhalla Critical Care Practitioners.