A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Sewon Lim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Simon S. Lim practice?
- Dr. Simon Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Simon Lim practices Family Medicine near Duncanville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Seagoville, TX.
See Duncanville Primary Care Doctors.