Dr. Simon Lipetz MD Patient Reviews

3.6

May 8th, 2013
Nasty doctor .. will rip you and insurance off ... office [people very very rude, Be ready to pay thousand of dollars... will tell you to put vitamin IVs or medicine which will do no harm but not needed at all..

July 17th, 2012
Dr.Lipetz was born to be a doctor!!!!!!!
I have been a patient for about 20 years, wouldn't trust anyone else.

February 25th, 2010
unprofessional
I JUST HAVE TO SAY HE IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AS A DR. AND THE STAFF IS WORSE. WHAT KIND OF DR. HANGS UP ON A PATIENT AFTER HE TELLS HER SHE HAS TO SAY PLEASE AND WHEN I DID NOT HE HUNG UP ON ME. THE STAFF DOES NOT GIVE HIM MESSAGES WHEN I CALLED NUMEROUS TIMES. I WAIT OVER AN HOUR IN THE WAITNG ROOM FOR A 5 MINUTE VISIT ARE YOU SERIOUS. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HIM AGAIN.

November 11th, 2008
Gave x-ray in office and Dr. Lipetz read it completely incorrectly. When I came back the following week with pain he reviewed the x-ray again and told me something completely different. Both times he was wrong. To top it off when I got a copy of my records he included a letter from a radiologist saying my x-ray was normal which is not what he told me either time. Also, ultrasound done in his office - done 1/4 of time they usually are and report shows tech could not get clear results. Dr. never bothered following up, just said if he didn't call all was o.k. - it was not. He comes off very competent and caring which is what makes him so dangerous.