Dr. Simon Madorsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Simon Madorsky?

March 29th, 2016

Highest Facility Fee in the area

I don't doubt he's a good doctor but I know someone who went here for a septo/rhinoplasty and they charged $15,700 just for the facility fee. This is almost 5X the cost of others in the same area. Why?

February 24th, 2014

Gifted Plastic Surgeon

In 2007, Dr. Madorsky operated to reconstruct my forehead after MOH's surgery to remove Basal Cell Carcinoma. I had a hole in my forehead about the size of a 50-cent piece. After the surgery and healing, no one could detect the reconstructed area unless I pointed it out. Fast forward to 2013, when I decided to have a facelift, Dr. Madorsky performed the surgery. The results are fabulous and subtle. Best of all, I don't look "done". Dr. Madorsky is a gifted, compassionate surgeon and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

February 7th, 2014

Excellent doctor

I would definitely use and recommend dr. Madorsky to anyone who needed to see an ENT doctor. Very personable and professional.

October 31st, 2012

The best facial surgeon

I was diagnosed with a sclerosing Basil Cell Carcinoma in the middle of my forehead. I had MOH's surgery to excise it and the MOH's surgeon recommended Dr. Madorsky for the reconstructive surgery. I was scared to death that I would have this huge scar in the middle of my forehead. During my consultation with Dr. Madorsky, he immediately reassured me that he was confident that the reconstructive surgery would be successful. He was very compassionate. The hole in my forehead was larger than a quarter and smaller than a silver dollar. His surgical repair was nothing short of a miracle. As my Dermatologist said, "It doesn't get any better than this". I am considering cosmetic facial surgery and Dr. Madorsky is the only surgeon that I will see.

October 2nd, 2012

Amazing work/skills, trustworthy, great bedside manner

I have had 5 surgeries extending from a softball accident, tonsillectomy, and sinus surgery. Dr Madorsky did tremendous work and I have no scars and recovered quickly. I've referred him to my husband and friends! His office is gorgeous and state of the art. Accepts multiple insurances. Nice office staff.

October 3rd, 2010

Strikes me as a good doctor

I cannot comment on his skill as a surgeon, as i have not yet hat a tonsillectomy and minor sinus surgery yet. But his bedside manner is excellent. he is friendly, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and attentive. He was prompt to see me and was not rushed during my visit. allowed me to explain at length my issues without interrupting me or inserting a quick diagnosis. he is not dismissive. definitely recommended for an ENT.

June 22nd, 2010

Very rude and arrogant

Dr. Madorsky is very full of himself and condescending. I went to him for a consult for a septoplasty and breat revision augmentation surgery. I asked several questions and he was clearly not comfortable because I was very knowledgable about both procedures. He is a control freak. I would not reccomend this physician.

Doctor's Response

Fraudulent or erroneous posting: Dr. Madorsky does not do breast surgery. Dr. Madorsky consistently rates highest in satisfaction in the area. He has been named as one of Top Physicians in Orange County by the OC Medical Association in 2007 and 2009.

SHOW

April 26th, 2010

Dr. Madorski is all about his ego and zip code, not qualfifed

dr simon madorsky is not a repuatable dr, his visit with me was all about who is he and how is is famous in oc in magazines. hes lacking many MD skills and i would not waste your time with this ammature.. hes in it for the fame and money in newport beach. not a qualified dr.

Doctor's Response

Fraudulent posting: B. Levy has never been seen by Dr. Madorsky. Dr. Madorsky consistently rates highest in satisfaction in the area. He has been named as one of Top Physicians in Orange County by the OC Medical Association in 2007 and 2009.

SHOW

February 3rd, 2010

Dr. Madorsky saw my son for a sinus problem. He was very attentive and sympathetic to my sons problem. Dr. Madorsky spent as long as we needed and was able to quickly diagnose the problem.

February 2nd, 2010

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Madorsky came very highly recommended to me after I had broken my nose in an auto accident. He was so pleasant and attentive, he answered all of my questions about surgery. I honestly never thought I would look normal again, but after he was done with me I think I look better! The entire process was made so easy by the doctor and his staff. I couldn't recommend a more caring and professional doctor than Dr. Madorsky he truly is the best.

June 19th, 2009

Exceptional Dr.

Dr. Madorsky was a great help in repairing my nose with a forehead flap procedure. I saw a number of doctors who were not up to doing the nose repair (from a cancer removal). None of the other "specialists" were up to the task and were clearly afraid of commiting to help me.Dr. Madorsky not only clearly knew what needed to be done, but he did an exceptional job. Most old freinds who have not seen me since before the surgery do not even notice I had a large hole in my nose repaired.

April 20th, 2009

perfection

My husband had lip cancer. Dr. Madorsky operated on it, the result was perfect. When I had an accident and needed facial plastic surgery he and his staff were ideal. They took care of me medically and psychologigally. He has an excellent eye and cares deeply for his patients. He does reconstruction and is sensitive to patients needs.