A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Maybaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Maybaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maybaum
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maybaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maybaum graduated from University College London, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maybaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Walter Maybaum MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Simon W. Maybaum practice?
- Dr. Simon Maybaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Maybaum practices Cardiovascular Disease near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Cardiologists.