A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Maybaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Maybaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maybaum graduated from University College London, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maybaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Walter Maybaum MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Simon W. Maybaum practice?
- Dr. Simon Maybaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Simon Maybaum practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.