Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Simon Milstein
Dr. Simon Milstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Cloud, MN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Milstein is affiliated with St Cloud Hospital, Fairview -University Med Ctr, Minneapolis, Mn and University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview. Dr. Milstein has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Simon Milstein has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Simon Milstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Cloud, MN.
Dr. Anne Wolff
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Saint Cloud, MN 0 mi15
Dr. Mahesh Dangal
Saint Cloud, MN 0 mi11
Dr. Srilakshmi Lankireddy
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Cloud, MN 0 mi9