A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Oh, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Oh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- The Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Chin Oh MD is a male Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Simon C. Oh practice?
- Dr. Simon Oh has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Oh practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.