Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Simon Ovanessian
Dr. Simon Ovanessian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newtown, CT, with other offices in Danbury, CT and Danbury, CT (and 8 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Ovanessian is affiliated with New Milford Hospital, Danbury Hospital and Stamford Hospital. Dr. Ovanessian has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Simon Ovanessian has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Simon Ovanessian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newtown, CT.
Dr. August D'alessandro
Newtown, CT 0.36 mi48
Dr. Karen Hotchkiss
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Newtown, CT 0.86 mi27
Dr. Nasser Rasekh
Newtown, CT 0.92 mi48