A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Paul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Paul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Paul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Centers
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon P Paul MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Simon P. Paul practice?
- Dr. Simon Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Paul practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.