A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Parisier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Parisier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parisier
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parisier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Parisier, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Cholesteatoma
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Stapes Surgery (Stapes Mobilization)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parisier graduated from Boston University . He has 7 awards.
Dr. Parisier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Claude Parisier MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Simon C. Parisier practice?
- Dr. Simon Parisier has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Parisier practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.