Dr. Simon Paul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Simon Paul?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Simon Paul?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2014

One of the best physicians I have known

I have been receiving treatment for my medical condition since 1990, and in the past 25 years I have had the good fortune of seeing some fine doctors. The approximately eight years that I have been a patient of Dr. Simon Paul has shown me that he is among the best. I have tremendous regard for a doctor who places his humanity above his vocation. And I put a high value on those clinicians who remember that patients are often anxious or uncomfortable with the vulnerability in which many people find themselves when they seek medical care. From my perspective, a doctor who approaches his patients with respect and humanity but may not have an immediate answer for an esoteric or irregular condition or symptom can always research possible treatments. Yet the doctor who is educated on every possible health problem but treats his patients poorly or impersonally cannot easily learn how to deliver the kindness, comfort, and respect that patients so often need when they find themselves ill. Fortunately for me and Dr. Paul's other patients, he has developed the perfect combination of a genial bedside manner and an in-depth knowledge of the symptoms and conditions likely to be encountered by his patients. I am fairly certain that on occasion I have put extra demand on Dr. Paul and his staff, but they have always conducted themselves with respect and friendliness. Over the years I have even developed a personal rapport with several people in the office. I have presented Dr. Paul with a number of odd symptoms, yet he has always been able to address them. On those occasions where further investigation is required, I have always felt certain that he is going to do his best to find the answers that I need. I often complain about Fresno and its faults, but I am always very vocal that one of its attributes is the tremendous health care that I receive from Dr. Paul, his staff, and his associates.

May 19th, 2010

Great!

He is the greatest doctor alive!

July 30th, 2016