A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Prendiville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Prendiville is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prendiville
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Prendiville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Prendiville, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prendiville has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Prendiville MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Simon Prendiville practice?
- Dr. Simon Prendiville has 8 office locations.
Dr. Simon Prendiville practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC and Mooresville, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Gastroenterologists.