A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Prendiville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Prendiville is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prendiville
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Prendiville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Prendiville, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prendiville graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prendiville has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Prendiville MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Simon Prendiville practice?
- Dr. Simon Prendiville has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Prendiville practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Gastroenterologists, and Charlotte Hepatologists.