A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Prendiville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Prendiville is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prendiville
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prendiville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Prendiville, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prendiville graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prendiville has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Prendiville MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Simon Prendiville practice?
- Dr. Simon Prendiville has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Prendiville practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Gastroenterologists.