Dr. Simon Prendiville Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Simon Prendiville?

June 10th, 2016

Can't ask for better care

Best doc around!

May 6th, 2016

The best!

I've been dealing with digestive issues for the majority of my life. We've moved around a lot because of my husband's job, so I've seen a number of gastroenterologists. Dr. Prendiville is by far the most knowledgable doctor I've had. I don't feel like I could possibly be in better hands.

December 30th, 2013

Very Happy Patient

Dr. Prendiville became my doctor after he was highly recommended to me by two of my co-workers. I was experiencing abnormal abdominal pain and decided to make an appointment with him because of the praise my co-workers gave him and the fact that our office is right across the street. Proximity was important at the time but I would drive to another state now to stay his patient. I was very impressed with Dr. Prendiville and his staff from the way they worked me in to get an appointment to the care and compassion I received during my appointments.

November 22nd, 2013

I agree with most negative reviews. You can never speak to him, only his nurse who is very abrupt. He recommended unnecessary tests. I did more work to solve my problem than he did. His office takes forever to give results and act like they don't care about your general well being. Go to another Dr.

August 22nd, 2012

Bad service

The staff needs to be more friendly and patient, everyone looks like they dont want to be there. You see the nurse more than the doctor, out all the times Ive been there for my appointments I've only seen Dr. Prendiville once, he's always out. when you are there for an appointment the doctor or nurse you see dont take the time to listen to you, they seem in a hurry to get you out of there. The receptionist is rude, the times I've called to speak to Dr. Prendiville's nurse she sounded like she had an attitude and transferred me without saying anything. If you dont call to follow up you wont hear from them. Thats very irresponsible, I feel the doctor or nurse should call as soon as possible to inform you about your results, especially when those results arrive in 24hrs. You can wait for 2 weeks and not hear from anyone. Dr. Prendeville seems to be really busy and is not able to keep up with all of his patients, the staff has so much to work on to provide better service. There was only one lady that was very nice and professional, she handles the CT scans. Everyone in that office should learn from her. Time to find another doctor.

April 18th, 2012

Does not Care

I have several sever medical conditions and was in the hospital and referred to him and he is by far one of the worst drs i have had in my 10 years of ongoing treatment. No bedside manner and almost impossible to get ahold of. If you do see him, he is in and out in a matter of seconds but it is funny when you look at what they bill insurance saying that they spent 30 minutes with you.

September 22nd, 2010

Doesnt care...stay clear!

This doctor seems to care while in the room. Dont let this fool you! His main line is "wait and see". Lets you live in pain with no answers and just wants to refer you away. I work in a large healthcare environment and he easy to read. One of those who doesn't really want to spend the time to get to the bottom of it. His nurse is the worst I have ever seen. No call backs, treats you with total disrespect-I could go on and on. Please avoid this Dr if you want answers!

December 8th, 2009

Great Doctor!

April 22nd, 2009

Wait and See guy

Went into the office with a concern that I have not been able to eat without choking or throwing up in the past year. Dr. Prendiville walks into the room and sits down and says nothing we can do about it, lets wait and see. Not the right answer went to two other Drs and both have said something is very wrong and working with me to fix the allergic reactions.

February 13th, 2009

Don call, will not call Back

Called to request meds because I could not get in to see him for two weeks, Nurse is very rude, even when you are nice, It has been 72 hrs and three day and four phone calls later, and still no word. This MD and his nurse does not care about his patients,

May 9th, 2016