A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Raskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Raskin is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskin graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Raskin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Raskin DPM and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Simon Raskin practice?
- Dr. Simon Raskin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Simon Raskin practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.