A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Raskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskin graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raskin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Simon Raskin practice?
Dr. Simon Raskin practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.