A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Ritchken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Ritchken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Ritchken, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastroenterology Internal Medicine
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchken graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ritchken has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Ritchken MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Simon Ritchken practice?
- Dr. Simon Ritchken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Simon Ritchken practices Gastroenterology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Gastroenterologists.