A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Ritchken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Ritchken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Ritchken, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastroenterology Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchken graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ritchken has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ritchken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Simon Ritchken practice?
Dr. Simon Ritchken practices Gastroenterology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Gastroenterologists.