Learn more about Dr. Simon Rizk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Rizk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizk
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rizk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Rizk, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizk graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Rizk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Ocean Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Georges Rizk MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Simon G. Rizk practice?
- Dr. Simon Rizk has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Rizk practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Pascagoula, MS.
See Pascagoula Internists and Pascagoula Cardiologists.