Dr. Simon Simonian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Simon Simonian?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Simon Simonian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2016

Worst experience at a doctor's office. Staff is not courteous.

February 18th, 2016

professional doctor and I trust his information although i am constantly displeased with how he seems to be in a hurry I personally think he is prejudice. His front desk staff can be preferably stern and unorganized.

April 20th, 2010

Businessman, not a Doctor

This guy is NOT a real Doctor. He is a businessman. All he cares about is money. I guess that's how he paid for his Breitling watch and Porsche. My four years old son did not hear well on his right ear. Simonian told me that because of my son's age he can not use the vacuum to take out the blocking vax, and advised us to drop peroxide for a few days at home. It took less then a minute, and since I did not have an insurance, I had to pay $360 CASH. I still can not believe that I paid him without even asking the reason of the charge. Office staff is horrible too, but it is him who directs them how much to charge and how to work. Shame on him. Would NOT recommend at all.

March 22nd, 2010

Had seen several ENTs in the past and was misdiagnosed. Very glad to find Dr.Simonian who had given me the proper recommendation & treatment. He performed a successful nasal/sinus surgery and now I'm able to breathe; wow what a relief. His office staff were very courteous, pleasant & friendly. Very professinal office & highly recommended.

March 13th, 2010

overall experience was excellent, the DR took his time to explain my sinus condition which had not responded to antibiotics, he told me my best option is surgery, which I had it done at Hollywood Presbyterian Hosp. it went very well and I was breathing back within 4-5 days, I felt like I was reborn, I will recommend my DR to anybody.

July 13th, 2017