A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Studeny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Studeny, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Studeny graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Studeny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Studeny MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Simon Studeny practice?
- Dr. Simon Studeny has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Studeny practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.