A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Urman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Urman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Urman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Urman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Gregory Urman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Simon G. Urman practice?
- Dr. Simon Urman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Simon Urman practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.