Dr. Simon Voitanik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Simon Voitanik?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Simon Voitanik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2013

I recommend Dr. Voitanik

I had a bulging/herniated/ then ruptured disc. A neurosurgeon recommended surgery and actually scheduled it for the soonest opening.. A friend recommended that I see Dr. Voitanic. Dr. Voitanik said I could be well without surgery. It did take some time and quite a few visits, but I never had the surgery, and it's been about 15 years now. I am a still working 63 year old Air Line Captain, and I still work out, ski, bike, mountain climb and whatever else I feel like. He did save my career.

May 15th, 2013

Great Success

Dr. Voitanik gave me immediate relief from lower back pain that had persisted for many years. I completed my treatment nearly 2 years ago and while my back gets sore if I overexert, I can remove that pain with some rest and stretching. He is not a "cookbook" Dr. He will stay with a patient until he provides the relief needed. I have referred several friends to him who have been very pleased with the results of his treatment.

May 31st, 2012

A Life Saver!

Dr. Voitanik succeeded where all others had failed. I traveled to Utah from Michigan to have him treat me after several years of treatments in MI that hadn't improved my condition. At the time of my arrival, I was 95% bed-ridden with very little ability to function. My parents, husband and children had traveled to Utah with me, and Dr. Voitanik included all of the adults when describing how he would treat me. Upon returning home, I knew I would be able to tear down the station where I had everything I needed to get through a day without getting out of bed. He literally gave me my life back. It's been six years since he treated me and the nerves have now regenerated. I've again had unsuccessful treatments here in Michigan and will need to return to Utah soon so I can have Dr. Voitanik treat me and get me back on my feet again.

April 30th, 2011