Dr. Simon Ward MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

March 12th, 2016
Best Doctor
Dr. Ward is one of the best ob-gyn's I know. He gave me and my husband hope when my cervix were funneling and we though we were going to lose of baby. He spent time with me to make sure i understood that everything would be okay. He has wonderful bedside manner. Very loving Doctor. You can tell he love his job.

January 29th, 2014
Best OB ever!
Dr. Ward is one of the best doctors ever! He truly cares, and it shows in everything he does. Even when he wasn't "on call", he came to visit me everyday during my stay at the hospital after giving birth. He even came over and assisted the "on call" OB with my induction turned c-section. I have never known another doctor who cares so much. Very very thankful for him!!!

September 11th, 2013
Wonderful doctor!!!!! (And I'm picky!!!)
I changed OB Offices in the middle of my pregnancy because I was having such a negative experience at my old OB. Dr. Ward is my new OB, and I'm so thankful that I found him. He is very knowledgeable, and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever seen. He even helped me sit up after lying back for an exam... never had a doctor do that before. Sometimes it's the small things that mean so much. But, he was a great listener... went over all of my concerns questions, and never made me feel silly. I am driving 45 minutes to go to his office, but it's worth it! So thankful for him!

June 21st, 2013
the best
dr ward is an outstanding doctor..for years i have had problems and i didn't no why...dr ward took the time to explain everything to me ..his professionalism and his bedside manner is above and beyond..his staff is outstanding as well....and i know he wouldn't have it any other way

April 18th, 2012
Great OB!
Although Dr. Ward isn't my primary doctor he is among the doctors I've seen @ Rankin and I was thoroughly impressed with him. He has great bedside manner and is very caring and answers any questions thoughtfully. Like other reviewers, I was really impressed that he called me with some results and spent some time with me on the phone. I would definitely recommend him.

December 7th, 2011
Dr. Ward is an amazing Dr. The first time he called me with my blood test results, I was scared something was wrong. I mean how often does the Dr. himself call you!?! The time he spends with you in each appt. is extremely important, but I think the thing that impressed my husband and I the most is that upon delivery of my son via c-section, he came to see me everyday. Of course the Dr. is supposed to come and check on you, and a Dr. from their group did come and check me everyday - but he came in addition to their visit and sat in our room and talked with us for a little while each day. Wouldn't trade him for the world!!!!!

September 29th, 2011
Dr. Ward is hands-down the best OB/GYN in Charlotte
I agree with the other wonderful comments. Dr. Ward has seen me through two miscarriages, a failed IVF, and finally, and joyfully, the delivery of my daughter. It's 100% true that anytime any results come in it is in fact Dr. Ward who calls you, never a nurse (although his nurse is also lovely). He always makes you feel like you are his only patient. The entire office from the receptionists, to his nurse, and even the other doctors are all excellent, but Dr. Ward, with his compassion, extensive knowledge, and heart of gold is the cream of the crop. It is my privilege to be his patient.

July 1st, 2011
BEST in Charlotte!
Dr. Ward is simply the BEST Doctor I have ever known of. He is so caring and helpful! When results come back, HE calls- not his nurse. He is patient, kind and has always accurately diagnosed and treated me. He delivered my first child via an unplanned c-section and I could not have asked for a better doctor. He does all of my regular obgyn care now. Seen him for 4 years.

January 25th, 2011
Highly Qualified physician with a sincerely kind and caring heart!
Dr. Ward goes above and beyond the call of duty. His experience and knowledge, combined with his kind heart and caring manner, make him a gem. If you are in his care.... You are in the hands of " The Best " !

October 24th, 2008
Fantastic!
His kind and gentle bedside manner paired with his wealth of knowledge make him, in my opinion, the BEST- BEST OB in the city! GREAT experience while in his care and through a rough c-section!