Dr. Simon Weiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Simon Weiss?

October 11th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Dr Simon Weiss has been my doctor for over 15 years! He is an amazing Doctor! Professional, patient and caring. He truly cares for his patients and listens to their needs. Besides this he is an amazing Doctor and surgeon. He has done many surgeries on me from cyst removal to c section. During all of them he made an effort to make me feel comfortable and safe. He helped me get pregnant when I was having a ton of trouble by giving me fertility treatments. I can't say enough about him and his entire office staff! Joanne the ultra sound specialist is excellent and always makes the patient feel Comfortable. All of his doctors are great but Dr Weiss is amazing! I trust him completely for all My gynecological needs. My most recent c section was comfortable and a huge success all due to dr Weiss' outstanding work. I highly recommend him if you are in search of a new doctor. He is by far the best! Also, I've read people complain about the wait time..... I go to the Hollywood office and get the first morning appointment and I've never waited more than 10minutes.

August 15th, 2016

He is the best Doctor, very courteous and knowledgeable.

July 20th, 2016

Great doctors, office staff not so much

I have been coming to this office for a long time and now and am coming for my first pregnancy. I absolutely adore Dr. Spalding. She is amazing and has always made me feel comfortable. I also love Joanne in charge of sonograms. She is spunky and a lot of fun to be around. Mary is also amazing, as she always gets back to me when I have questions on the phone and always makes me aware if she needs more time to get an answer from my doctors. The cons of this office lie in the waiting time, average of an hour and a half, and the feeling you get from the office staff, you do not feel as if you are a priority, and find them gossiping about someone often. I love coming here because of my docotors, but planning for an hour and half appoitment is not welcoming, and seeing the staff gossip away is in my opinion, unprofessional. I will admit I feel uncomfortable approaching them with questions when they are in the middle of conversations.

May 26th, 2016

Wait times may be longer than average... But He is good!

March 23rd, 2016

Horrible! The worst practice ever! I am not sure who the manager is! I have been on a hold for 30 min to schedule an appoitment with no luck. Than, when I saw a doctor they charged me about $10u0 co-insurance fee (this is how they described it ) which was covered by my insurance policy anyway so I am still waiting for my refund, My suggestion is that you go and find someone who appreciates your time and money not even speaking about your health!

August 24th, 2015

I recently had surgery with Dr. Weiss and I had the best experience. From day 1 till after my surgery. Dr. Weiss and his staff are the most professional group. Waiting time was 30 minutes each time in a very nice enviroment. Best OBGYN!

August 10th, 2015

I've never had a bad experience with him until recently. I made an appt with him because I'm experiencing some issues and now 2 months later, I still don't have a solution for my problem but I've been charged for everything. The office is more money oriented than patient care.

May 20th, 2015

POUR KNOWLEDGE, HUMANITY AND SERVICE

Horrible doctor. Not accurate at all with his diagnosis. He and his office seems to be there focus in just making money but they don't really care about the patients. Dr. Weiss scared me with unsupported diagnosis like endometriosis and a possible "something else" just to perform unneeded and expensive procedures. When I got pregnant my first visit was a joke. They charge for everything! including blood draw ($25 fee). First doctors office I see this! In addition, he don't even prescribed prenatals in that first visit, apparently he wanted to wait until the next one to do so... obviously I never came back and will never do it

April 24th, 2015

Been waiting for more than 1.5 hours

You should never wait this long for an appointment....

March 17th, 2015

Best in his field

Dr. Weiss and his staff were phenomenal. I went to see Dr. Weiss after severl years of seeing other doctors without a successful and acurate diagnosis. After 2 visits I was diagnosed and promptly treated. I'm completely health and happy now thanks to him. I can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Weiss and his staff and would highly recommend he and his staff to anyone looking for OB/GYN services.

May 28th, 2014

Dr. Weiss is the best GYN I have ever seen. I have recommended him to all my girlfriend and family. Unfortunately his office no longer takes my Insurance.

January 3rd, 2014

you will always wait atleast an hour

I started coming to dr. Spalding because she is simply fantastic, but the office as a whole, down right sucks. This is now my third year with them, and i have always waited ATLEAST an hour to be seen. If you want to use this doctors office, you better be prepared to be there for a long time!