A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Whitney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Whitney is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Whitney, JD, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitney graduated from New York University.
Dr. Whitney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Newcomb Whitney JD and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Simon N. Whitney practice?
- Dr. Simon Whitney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Simon Whitney practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.