Dr. Simon Wright MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 3rd, 2015
Excellent experience, wonderful doctor
We visited Dr. Wright for treatment of my thyroglossal duct cyst. After some tests, he recommended surgical excision of the cyst. It was my first time under the knife, so we were a little concerned, but he addressed our concerns thoroughly and did an amazing job. We are happy that we made the right decision to meet him for the treatment. Dr. Wright also comes across as an extremely knowledgeable and friendly person.

January 18th, 2013
top notch
Dr. Wright is highly intelligent, and we trust him completely with our daughter's ongoing ear issues. Look no further...he's the best.

August 31st, 2012
Excellent Care
We were referred to Dr. Wright from our pediatrician to discuss removal of our sons tonsils/adenoids due to sleep/snoring issues. I was extremely impressed with his level of professionalism and knowledge and was confident we were making the right decision to go ahead with the procedure. Everything went smoothly through the surgery and recovery and my son is now sleeping soundly with improvements in behaviors!

October 21st, 2011
no bedside manner
he made me feel stupid for even going into the clinic to be checked out. i thought i had an ongoing ear infection (what i was told by my family doctor so i was referred) and he treated me like i wasted his time. he's rude. will not be seeing him again.

January 5th, 2011
Love this doctor
I've had thyroid problems for years. A friend of a friend recommended Dr. Wright, and he's great. Took the time to really listen to me, ran some tests and diagnosed my problem. I would highly recommend him.

August 1st, 2010
Suspected Blood Clot
Dr. Wright was on call when I had issues with picc line. He suggested removing the line and waiting to see regular ENT. Immediately, my husband took me to the hospital where a blood clot was found in my chest.