A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Wu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alvarado Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
- San Diego Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Dixon Wu MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Simon D. Wu practice?
- Dr. Simon Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Simon Wu practices Urology near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See La Mesa Urologists.