A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Yim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Yim graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Yim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon D Yim MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Simon D. Yim practice?
- Dr. Simon Yim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Simon Yim practices Urology near Avenel, NJ.
See Avenel Urologists.