A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simona Alb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simona Alb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simona Alb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alb graduated from Univ De Med Si Farm, Fac de Med, Tirgu-Mures, Romania.
Dr. Alb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simona Daniela Alb MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Simona D. Alb practice?
- Dr. Simona Alb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Simona Alb practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Logansport, IN and Monticello, IN.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.