A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simona Attallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attallah
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Attallah Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Attallah graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Attallah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simona Cornelia Attallah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Simona C. Attallah practice?
- Dr. Simona Attallah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Simona Attallah practices Family Medicine near Arroyo Grande, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA and Morro Bay, CA.
See Arroyo Grande Primary Care Doctors.