A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simona Attallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Attallah graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Attallah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simona Cornelia Attallah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Simona C. Attallah practice?
- Dr. Simona Attallah has 1 office location.
Dr. Simona Attallah practices Family Medicine near Arroyo Grande, CA.
See Arroyo Grande Primary Care Doctors.