Dr. Simona Eng DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2017
Fantastic doctor
Best doctor I've ever met in the hospital. She's thorough, she explains things in a way you can understand, and she takes her time and listening to me.

May 23rd, 2014
Great listener
What a fantastic experience I had at PRMC in meeting Dr. Eng even though I was very ill in the hospital with a staph infection. She spent a great deal of time explaining my treatment plan and kept my family informed of everything that was going on with me. I had been in the hospital before but never received any calls from any doctors before this.

September 13th, 2013
Very kind, patient and knowledgeable. Great bedside manner. Always called my family with an update which really eased my families mind.

May 6th, 2011
We would love to have Dr. Eng care for our family
There are not very many doctors who accept patients on the Eastern Shore. Our family was very lucky to have met Dr. Eng when I was a patient of hers this year. She was so kind, and took real interest in my problems. My wife loved the fact that she called her everyday to update her on my progress. I just wish she had her own practice and can care for all our family members.

January 18th, 2011
I recently moved to the area and did not have a doctor of my own yet. I unfortunately suffered a stroke which left me paralyzed on one side. I was scared...Dr.Eng explained all my test results to me in plain English and told me that I needed to change my life style...lose weight and stop smoking. It was a wakeup call for me...I have lost 20lbs and have cut back on my smoking. It's tough, but Dr. Eng told me it would not be easy and that if I work on it everyday, I can quit. She really helped me be a healthier person. I want to continue to enjoy my grandchildren and she was instrumental in my working at improving my health. Thank you! Dr. Eng is a great doctor who understands.

August 10th, 2010
Thorough
I am new to the area so I did not have a doctor but I ended up at PRMC ER with Pneumonia. I was cared for by a "hospitalist" named Dr. Eng who explained who she was and what her role was in my care. She was extremely thorough and took the time to review preventative health issues with me. I wish she had her own practice!

July 7th, 2010
Wish she had an office practice
I was a patient at PRMC recently and met Dr. Eng who stated she was a Hospitalist (Internal Medicine) and covered my doctor's patients since she did not come to the hospital. She was fantastic to say the least. She spent time listening to my problem and explained her plan for me while I was in the hospital and what tests I would need. She was my doctor during the entire stay and I must say, I was glad! She has great manners, professionalism and knew her stuff. I just wish she had an office practice of her own because I would definitely be her patient!

June 10th, 2010
Best doctor I have met
I met Dr. Eng while I was a patient at PRMC. She was knowledgeable, professional and spent time with me explaining to me my problems.

February 27th, 2010
The Best Doctor
Dr. Eng took care of my mother when she had pneumonia. Dr. Eng took the time to talk with the family and spent quite a bit of time talking with my mother about her health. She seemed to are alot about my mother. She was knowledgeable, professional and very personable.

January 28th, 2009
Wonderful bedside manner and excellent clinical skills.

August 24th, 2008