inactive

Simona M Manasian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

July 13th, 2013
I visited Dr. MA Asian twice in 6 years she referred me to a pain specialist at Carney hospital for injection for back pain sicatia of the nerve and herneated disk. It worked well for 4 months until I had bladder problems I was sent back to Dr MA Asian she set me a appt for A3month injection. She described patches called lodorim very expensive1$700.00. This Dr. I wish to never,ever see again she not helpful, rush you out don't care what your feeling I came in with tears left with tears. Help! I need a real specialist.

June 1st, 2013
she's has no compasion
I seen Dr. MA Asian twice, 7 yes ago and a moth ago. Dr M anasian has my x-rays. I live daily with chronic herniated disc w/sciatic of the nerve she is not patient, she rush services, makes me leave her office in tears. I leave the same way I came in, I request injections in my spine she put in a appointment for 3 months for now. She I need help with this pain 4 over 7 years can someone help with an alterntive I would be grateful.