Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Simona Retter
Dr. Simona Retter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brockton, MA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Retter is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Simona Retter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Simona Retter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockton, MA.
Dr. Shakti Sabharwal
Brockton, MA 0 mi24
Dr. Rosemary Mehl
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Brockton, MA 0 mi34
Dr. Robert Schwartz
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Dermatology
Brockton, MA 0 mi12