A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simona Retter-Burch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simona Retter-Burch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simona Retter-Burch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Retter-Burch graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Retter-Burch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simona B Retter-Burch MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Simona B. Retter-Burch practice?
- Dr. Simona Retter-Burch has 1 office location.
Dr. Simona Retter-Burch practices Internal Medicine near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists.