Dr. Simona Retter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Simona Retter?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Simona Retter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 8th, 2017

The worst experience I've ever had with any medical professional.

Dr Retter is rude and incompetent. I have worked with and been treated by many rude doctors. Rudeness, I can get past. However, she also is very clueless when it comes to differentiating between diagnoses. She treated my dad as if he was med seeking (addicted to pain meds) instead of a man who's foot was partially gangrene and partially early onset infection/ poor blood flow. She accused me of being complicit in his behavior. My dad shared personal business (that was causing him depression and stress about my brother) she used that against him in the most horrific way. I will be filing a formal complaint, but I strongly advise anyone in pain to steer clear of her. She is jaded and judgemental. I left feeling so embarrassed and misunderstood. It was an awful experience. No veteran should ever feel that way at the doctors.

June 11th, 2009

Dr Retter-Burch seems kind of distant and unemotional. I think that her bedside manner is rather poor. She doesn't seem to be as knowledgable as I'd like her to be.

September 10th, 2009