Learn more about Dr. Simona Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simona Rossi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simona Rossi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rossi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rossi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Simona Rossi practice?
Dr. Simona Rossi practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Transplant Hepatology, and Hepatology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Internists, Norristown Gastroenterologists, and Norristown Hepatologists.