A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simona Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simona Rossi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rossi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simona Rossi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rossi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simona Rossi MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Simona Rossi practice?
- Dr. Simona Rossi has 1 office location.
Dr. Simona Rossi practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, and Philadelphia Hepatologists.