Learn more about Dr. Simona Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simona Rossi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simona Rossi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rossi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simona Rossi MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Simona Rossi practice?
- Dr. Simona Rossi has 10 office locations.
Dr. Simona Rossi practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Norristown Internists, Norristown Gastroenterologists, and Norristown Hepatologists.