Learn more about Dr. Simona Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simona Rossi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossi
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rossi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simona Rossi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rossi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simona Rossi MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Simona Rossi practice?
- Dr. Simona Rossi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Simona Rossi practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE.
See Norristown Internists, Norristown Gastroenterologists, and Norristown Hepatologists.