A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simone Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simone Saltzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltzman
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Saltzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simone Saltzman, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Saltzman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simone Goldman Saltzman MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Simone G. Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Simone Saltzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Simone Saltzman practices Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.